HEECA collaboration with Research England Development (RED) Fund
HEECA via Cranfield University and the University of Edinburgh is being funded by Research England to create an online, freely accessible Higher Education Strategic Export Control Training package.
Current Project Progress
- September – November 2022 – Beta test of proposed level 1 training package launched (invitation to members)’
- May – August 2022 – Ongoing development of beta training materials, platform and communications’ and
- March – April 2022 – Formation of any necessary Sub-Groups and development of the training material content and delivery platform.
- February 2022 – Formation of the Professional Steering Group (PSG) consisting of HE sector, industry and government subject matter experts to oversee and inform the training material content.
- January 2022 – Engagement with the HE sector to provide transparency of existing institutional Export Control materials to inform production and content of future training materials.
- December 2021 – Read the Workshop Output Summary [PDF]
- November 2021 – Export Control Workshops undertaken as part of an open and inclusive collaborative consultation exercise with the HE sector.
Project progress will be regularly updated.
If you have any questions or wish to engage in the project please contact Chris Buckland via our enquiry form.